This Weekend’s Dinner Menu at The Farmhouse
November 29 – December 1
Dinner served 6pm – 9pm
Farmhouse garden lettuces with Farmhouse garden radishes, bleu cheese, and herb vinaigrette – or – sweet potato soup with candied pecans
Stuffed chicken breast with Serenbe Farms cauliflower puree, Farmhouse garden swiss chard, and bacon – or – baked pork chops with Serenbe Farms cabbage, granny smith apples, Georgia peanuts, and apple cider jus
Apple turnovers with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce– or –
chocolate sticky toffee pudding
Visit the Farmhouse on line to make your reservation.
Come early and enjoy 2-for-1 happy hour from 4pm to 6pm.
There are many festive events in Serenbe, and you’re invited to participate:
- Santa comes to Serenbe December 1, 8, and 15 for family (or individual) photos. To ensure your special time with Santa, reservations are required and accepted by the Inn at Serenbe, 770 463 2610.
- Serenbe Playhouse’s holiday production, A Diva’s Christmas, will be held at the Hil in Serenbe on December 1 and in various venues throughout metro Atlanta during the month of December. Visit Serenbe Playhouse on line for dates, times, and locations and to purchase tickets.
- Purchase fresh Christmas trees, garland, and wreaths at Fern’sMarket on December 1 and 8.
- Serenbe’s merchants offer wonderful goods and services. Fill your shopping needs in Serenbe.
- Find unique gifts from area artisans at the Holiday Bazaar in the Serenbe Stables December 14-16 (Dec 14, 3-7 pm; Dec 15 and 16, 11 am – 5 pm).
- Unwind and enjoy a delicious meal at one of our eateries: The Farmhouse, the Hil, and the Blue Eyed Daisy Bakeshop.