Austin Ford’s Garlic Shrimp and Grits
- 2 pounds wild caught shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 9 garlic cloves , minced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 recipe creamy stoneground grits
Heat oil in saute pan and cook the garlic for 30 seconds.
Add chicken broth and lemon juice.
Season with salt, pepper, and Tabasco sauce
Add shrimp and cook 1 – 2 minutes until pink.
Place hot grits in large serving bowl. Pour shrimp and hot liquid over grits.
Garnish with parsley.