Mixed Lettuces with Mushrooms, Radishes, Bleu Cheese and Mustard Vinaigrette
Written by Marie Nygren, Posted in Recipes
- 4 tablespoons minced shallot
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-6 heads young lettuces, washed and torn into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 12 radishes. trimmed and sliced
- 6 tablespoons crumbled bleu cheese
Whisk first 4 ingredients in a bowl to blend or in a glass jar and shake. Season with salt and Tabasco to taste.
On plates or in bowls, place washed lettuce leaves. Scatter mushrooms and radishes on the leaves. Spoon vinaigrette on the salad.
Sprinkle cheese all over.