- 1 lb. grated sharp chedder cheese or goat cheese
- 6 farm fresh or free range eggs, lightly whipped
- 2 cups cooked Jenny Jack grits**
- 1 cup cooked collards, chopped and drained
- 2-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped or pressed
- 1 tsp salt
- 2-4 dashes of tabasco
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended. Pour into a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Bake in a 350º oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup grits
- Boil water. Add grits and cook 5 minutes
Please click Atlanta Magazine for the summer salad recipe.